NEW! Free shipping in Belgium for orders over 200€! 🍷

Seiradi Cuvée Topos White


Delving into Seiradi Cuvee Topos is like wandering through an ancient golden-hued tapestry. The fabric whispers tales of sun-dried pineapple, interwoven with enigmatic flinty tales from deep caverns.

Every sip reveals the tart secret of its structure, ensconced within layers of profound opulence, culminating in a grandiose display of its phenolic legacy.


Andromachi’s Tasting Notes

Slightly yellow color with shades of golden reflections. The aromatic profile hints at the depth and intensity of the taste. Notes of dried pineapple blend with hints of flint and minerality. The backbone of the palate is acidity, which is hidden beneath a rich volume. The finish is dominated by phenolic richness.

Wine Details

Style: Dry, White

Grapes: Monemvassia

Soil: Sandy

Appelation: PDO Paros

Drinking Window: 2022-2027

Alcohol: 13%

Unit volume: 75cl

Bottle closure: Cork

Box of: 6

Viticulture: 4 months of weekly stirring (batonnage), with 40% of the total volume in new 500-liters oak barrels and the remaining 60% in stainless steel tanks.

Vinification: Pre-fermentation maceration for 8 hours in an antioxidant environment, high turbidity of the must, fermentation duration of 30-40 days.